Copyright 2009 © Keswick Lodge All rights reserved. Built and hosted by BYTE Internet
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
1. The contract shall be deemed to be made when the owner issues a confirmation of booking.
2. Provisional telephone bookings will be held for five working days depending receipt of booking form and deposit.
3. A deposit of £70 per week booked is payable at time of booking. The balance of the total rental should be paid one month prior to date of arrival.
4. Cancellations must be made in writing and the deposit is forfeited and the Hirer remains responsible for the payments of the balance. The Owner will endeavour to re-
5. Guests may arrive anytime after 3pm on the day of arrival (please telephone with estimated time of arrival previous evening) and are asked to leave by 10am on the day of departure. Please leave the property clean and tidy.
6. Damage to any property must be paid for by the hirer at the cost of repairing or replacing any damaged item.
7. No furniture, furnishings, bedding or equipment may be taken outside the boundaries of the property for picnics etc.
8. During the term of let, the Hirer is fully responsible for the property and must take all reasonable care of the Lodge and contents.
9. The accommodation is booked strictly on the basis that is used for holiday accommodation only and there is no right to remain in the property after the expiration of the hire period.
If the accommodation shall not be available as a result of any calamity or eventuality outside the Owner’s control then the owner shall be bound to make a full refund and to use her best endeavours to find alternative accommodation, but the owner shall not incur any further liability for damages or consequential loss
|Terms and Conditions|